Sperm Count Increase Treatment
Low sperm count is also called as Oligospermia. A low sperm count which would indicate infertility would be less than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Low sperm count is the leading cause of Male infertility and it is caused by numerous factors which are yet to be identified. Sakthi Fertility has treated multiple number of low sperm count patients and helped them to increase sperm production in Udumalpet, Pollachi, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India region.
• Soy foods
• Over heating
• Electromagnetic frequencies
• Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Waves
• Pesticides and hormones in foods
• Un descended testicles
• Ejaculation issues
• Bacterial infection
• Heavy metal exposure
• Radiation exposure
• Chemical exposure
• Hormone imbalance
• Chromosomal disorder
Hormone Replacement treatment
Hormone Replacement treatments and medications usually take at least 3 months. It can also be used when the cause of low sperm count is related to a hormone imbalance.
Treatment for infection
Antibiotics can help to reduce your infection and increase your sperm count.
Varicocele is a swelling of the veins that drain the testicle. It can lead to increase in your body temperature of the testicle and decrease your sperm count. If so, a surgical procedure can take care of the problem.
Some supplements with showing benefits on improving sperm count or quality includes:
• Coenzyme Q10
• Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
• Glutathione (GSH)
• Folic acid
• N-acetyl cysteine
• Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (PDE5 Inhibitor)
• Polyunsaturated fatty acids
• Vitamins A, C, D and E
Talk with your doctor before taking this medication. Taking some supplements in high doses or for extended periods of time might be harmful.
Non pharmacological treatment:
High in Vitamin E and protein. It helps to increase your sperm count. Improves your motility
High in Folic acid, this is vital for the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of green leafy vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin
Bananas are high in vitamin A, B1 and C, which helps your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm count
• Dark Chocolate
High in amino acid called L-Arginine HCL. So it increases semen volume and sperm count. It also increases your orgasm intensity
It is rich in Vitamin C; it also increases sperm count
It is another green vegetable full of folic acid. Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, it helps women to conceive and is now becoming more as important in male fertility too
This fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality
Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acid that helps to boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles
• Citrus fruits
• Wheat and grains
• Fish, especially wild salmon, cod and haddock
• Shellfish, especially oysters
• Milk and milk products.
• Avocado fruits
• Ginseng to increase your testosterone level
• Avoid overheating your testicles. When testicles get too warm, they aren't able to produce as much sperm
• Advised to avoid wearing tight pants and jeans
• Advised to wear loose, cotton boxer shorts instead of briefs
• Advised to sleep without underwear because it keeps your testicles cooler
• Avoid hot baths and saunas
• Massage your body with oil and it helps to increase your blood circulation
• Decrease your stress level; because stress reduces your sexual function
• Stop alcohol consumption
• Advised to stop smoking
• Frequent ejaculations can reduce your sperm count, so avoid frequent ejaculation
• Avoid over Exposure to chemicals. It can affect the size, movement and count of your sperm
• Avoid over exposure to radiation
• If low sperm production, make sure you ask your clinician whether any medication prescribed might affect your sperm count
• Improve your diet pattern
• Maintain your regular exercise
• Reduce your weight level
We the Sakthi Fertility provide all under one roof. It serves as one of the best centers for Assisted Reproductive Technology treatment in Udumalpet, Coimbatore and many infertile couples are benefitted with our fertility treatment and have a complete family. Sakthi Fertility centre has skilled specialists in infertility treatment, Pollution free environment, innovative financing programs, and patient friendly and provides the best services to fulfil the patient's dream of having a baby. It has treated multiple number of low sperm count patients and helped them to increase sperm production in Udumalpet, Pollachi, Coimbatore and Tamilnadu, India region.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.