Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment
Sex Related Disease is also known as the Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are infections that are passed from one person to another through vaginal, oral and anal sexual contact. There are more than 20 and other Sexually Transmitted Infections that are mainly spread by sexual contact such as HIV, herpes, syphilis etc. Sakthi Fertility has been treating all Sex Related Diseases/Sexually Transmitted Diseases with utmost care by sexologists in Udumalpet, Pollachi, palladam, Palani, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India region.
• Genital Warts
• Pubic Lice
• Chancroid is the Sexually Transmitted Infection is caused by a bacterium. It can be passed by vaginal or anal sex or skin-to-skin contact with sores.
• Sores in the genital area
• Vaginal discharge
• A burning sensation during urinating
• Swollen lymph nodes in the groin
• Herpes is the Sexually Transmitted Infection caused by a virus. This virus lives in the nerves.
Types of Herpes
• Herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1): This Herpes is generally affected in the cold sores around the mouth
• Herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2): This Herpes generally causes sores in the genital area.
• The virus is spread through skin-to-skin contact. If any symptoms come and go, but the virus stays in the body for life. Sometimes there are no symptoms because the virus is hiding in the nerves
• There is no cure for Herpes, but the basic treatment for taking some antiviral drugs acyclovir, valacyclovir, famciclovir can reduce the number of symptoms. If taken daily and can decrease your symptoms and make them less severe if taken as soon as symptoms begin
Syphilis is a one of the Sexually Transmitted Disease. It is caused by bacteria. It is the infectious disease. And it spreads in the genital area, lips, mouth, or anus of both men and women. This infectious disease is basically passed from sexual contact with someone who has it. Syphilis can also pass from mother to baby during pregnancy.
• Painless sore
• Swelling in nearby lymph nodes
• Non-itchable skin rashes on your hands and feet
Genital Warts are the Sexually Transmitted Infection and it is caused by the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). And it is small fleshy growths, bumps or skin changes that appear on or around your genital or anal area. HPV is spread by skin-to-skin contact.
• Small fleshy growths
• Bumps or skin changes
• Itching or redness
Gonorrhea is a Sex Related Disease and it is caused by the bacteria. Gonorrhea is easily passed on during sex. It is affected in about the 40% of women and 20% of men. It's also possible to have a Gonorrhea infection in your rectum, throat or eyes.
Symptoms for Women
• Pain or a burning sensation while passing urine
• A vaginal discharge: it's like a watery, yellow or green colour discharge
• During or after sex women's feeling of pain in the lower abdomen
• Bleeding during or after sex or between periods
• Sometimes it affects heavy bleeding during menstruation
Symptoms for Men
• It can cause pain or a burning sensation while urinating
• White, yellow or green colour discharge from the tip of the penis
• Tenderness or pain in the lower abdomen in the testicles
Hepatitis B is a Sexually Transmitted Disease and it is caused by a virus. Then Hepatitis B affects in the part of the liver. It can be transmitted through vaginal, oral, and anal sexual intercourse. And also spreads by sharing the toothbrushes, razors, needles, shooting drugs, tattoos etc.
• Feeling tired
• Pain in abdomen
• Loss of appetite
• Dark colour urine
• Pale or clay colour bowel movements
• HIV is the Sex Related Disease and its spread by a virus that is Human Immunodeficiency Virus. This virus is most commonly passed on through unprotected sex. It can also be passed by coming into contact with infected blood and by sharing needles to inject steroids or drugs
• The HIV virus mostly attacks the weakens the immune system
• Treatments allow most people to live a long and otherwise healthy life
• AIDS is the final stage of an HIV infection, when your body can no longer fight life-threatening infections
• Flu-like illness
• Sore throat
• Weight loss
• Night sweat
Trichomoniasis is a Sexually Transmitted Infection and it is caused by a tiny parasite called Trichomonas Vaginalis (TV). It can be easily transmitted on through sexual intercourse.
Symptoms for Women:
• Frothy yellow or watery vaginal discharge
• Unpleasant smell
• Itching around the vagina
• Pain when passing urine
Symptom for Men:
• Experiencing pain or burning after passing urine
• Whitish discharge
• Inflamed foreskin
Pubic Lice or Crabs are Sexually Transmitted Infection and it is easily passed to others through close genital contact. Then pubic lice are generally found in pubic hair, but it can also live in underarm hair, body hair, beards, eyebrows or eyelashes.
• Experience itching
• Presence of lice or eggs on the hairs
Scabies is one of the Sexually Transmitted Disease and it is caused by tiny mites that burrow into the skin. It can be passed on through close body or sexual contact, and from infected clothing, bedding or towels.
Itching in your genital area, and also it occurs between your fingers, on wrists and ankles, under your arms, or on your body and breasts.
Health care provider collects the over all medical history, including sexual and general development, previous illnesses and surgery etc.
Health care provider does the general medical examination to look for evidence of genital problems or any medical illnesses. This examination should focus on the pelvic and to check the reproductive organ.
This test can take the infected area. Swabbing the infected site like rectum, throat, and cervix and identifying the bacteria in the laboratory either through culturing of the material from growing the bacteria.
It can also help to diagnose the Sexually Transmitted Infection. Blood tests are VDRL and Rapid Plasminogen Reagent (RPR) tests and ELISA, Antibody blood test and also test for vaginal, cervical secretion.
Testing for a disease in someone who does not have symptoms is called screening. Most of the time, Sexually Transmitted Infection screening is not a routine part of health care, but it is most important to everyone.
• Cervical biopsy
• Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody Absorption test
• Urine test
Antibiotics can treat many Sexually Transmitted Infections caused by bacteria and parasites; it includes gonorrhea, syphilis, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
• Clindamycin plus Gentamicin
• Ofloxacin plus Metronidazole
Anti viral can cure HIV and HPV. This medication can help to reduce symptoms.
Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
• Lopinavir plus ritonavir
Non Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors
Vaccines are available against some viral STIs, such as Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, and some types of HPV
It helps to prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases
• Avoid risky sex practices
• Know your sexual partner and if you have more partner means, it is a high risk for STIs
• Avoid close skin to skin contact with your partner having STIs
We at Sakthi Fertility provide all under one roof. It serves as one of the best centers for Assisted Reproductive Technology treatment in Udumalpet, Coimbatore and many infertile couples are benefitted with our fertility treatment and have a complete family. Sakthi Fertility centre has skilled specialists in infertility treatment, Pollution free environment, innovative financing programs, and patient friendly and provides the best services to fulfil the patient's dream of having a baby. Sakthi Fertility has been treating all Sex Related Diseases/Sexually Transmitted Diseases with utmost care by sexologists in Udumalpet, Pollachi, palladam, Palani, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu and India region.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.