Sex Health Care
Sexual Hygiene is important for both of the partners. It allows you to feel fresh, attractive, and more at ease in your intimate relationship. It also prevents from developing infections and illnesses and bad odors.
Menstruation is a time when women are highly prone to get infected. During the period of menstrual cycle, the cervix which is usually blocked by mucous opens up to allow the blood to flow out of the body and this causes more risk for infection. Hence it is important to maintain a hygienic menstrual routine.
• Always Wash hands after coming from the washroom, or changing the tampons or sanitary napkins
• Keep your birth canal clean and avoid using soaps or shampoos
• Do not skip a bath during menstrual cycle
• Avoid tight clothes during bleeding
• Change the tampons or the napkins often during your period of menstrual cycle
• Do not use a tampon unless you have your period
You should follow these practices before going to sexual intercourse.
You must take shower before foreplay and this can help you feel fresh. You can choose a fragrant shampoo and shower gel to leave your hair and skin smelling great. Feeling fresh can help build your confidence and you'll enjoy yourself much more.
Refresh your breath
Take deep breath before going to intercourse. Because this fresh breath keeps you feel free from tension and you will feel freshness for body and mind. You should do Brush, floss and gargle with mouthwash.
Remove body hair
You can use some kind of moisturizing shaving cream for the purpose of hair removal. Then you should keep the skin very smooth and soft.
Keep your nails clean and beautiful
You should maintain the Fingernails and toenails to be clean always because it is one of the personal hygiene. Regular manicures and pedicures will do the trick.
Use some mild spray perfume on your key pressure points. It includes, behind the ears, on the wrists, behind the knees, and also use in your elbows. This helps to remove your odor.
Here are some things to consider about Feminine Hygiene after intercourse:
1. It is extremely important to urinate after you have sexual intercourse. Even if you have the safest sex ever, condom and all, bacteria still enters your urethra and urinating will help eliminate any of that bacteria. And it prevents urinary tract infection
2. After intercourse, self cleaning with warm wash cloth is a must which helps you to feel free from infection
3. Your skin and sexual organs are more sensitive than the skin of your hands and face. So you must use sanitary wipes or sexual hygiene wipes that are now available in all medical stores. So you will start clean from the vulva after than move to anus. And also you must clean slowly and carefully
4. You should take extra care for your sexual health, so you use fresh condom and clean cloth for having sex
5. You do not forget to dry off with a clean towel to avoid moisture build-up, a major cause of fungal infections
6. Use clean underwear and do not forget to use a panty liner to avoid the discomfort of post-intercourse vaginal discharge
• Your sexual parts should be kept clean. While having a bath, you do not forget washing your genital organ
• You are uncircumcised; you should gently pull back your foreskin as far as possible without causing any discomfort, till the head of your penis reveals itself
• Then you should wash only the head of the penis and don't even think of washing the urethra and urinary tract as you could damage it. Not washing this part will result in a build-up of smegma (white in color is just dead skin cells)
• These cells are normally harmless. Its sufficient build up can cause irritation and infection
• When you are undergoing your menstrual cycle, every 3 to 6 hours you should change your tampons or sanitary pads, depending on your menstrual flow
• If you use tampon or sanitary pad for a very long time, it can cause bacteria to grow for infections and bad odor
• During your menstrual time you should clean your urethra, uterus and vagina, it is important that you clean your vagina every day. And also clean your external genitalia
• During menstruation time you should avoid using chemical agent for cleaning purpose of genital area
• Good personal hygiene is required to promote good health. It not only makes one feel good, but also protects from infections
• Your hands and nails should be washed before and after sex to prevent transfer of germs and bacteria to the genitals
• Your nails should be trimmed to prevent infected nail beds
• You should not wear tight underwear or tight fitting jeans for a long time
• You should follow natural fabrics such as cotton instead of preferring synthetics for innerwear
We at Sakthi Fertility provide all under one roof. It serves as one of the best centers for Assisted Reproductive Technology treatment in Udumalpet, pollachi Coimbatore and many infertile couples are benefitted with our fertility treatment and have a complete family. Sakthi Fertility centre has skilled specialists in infertility treatment, Pollution free environment, innovative financing programs, and patient friendly and provides the best services to fulfil the patient's dream of having a baby. We have modern instruments with World class sterilizing standards, hence the chances of occurrence of infection is very minimal. And also Experienced and expert counselors, Affordability, Round the clock service. Has counseled many number of couples till now, thus creating better families. Provides the best counseling about Sexual Hygiene on Male and Female, and provides the best treatment in Udumalpet, Pollachi, Coimbatore, and Tamilnadu, India.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.