Male Infertility Treatment in Tamilnadu
Male Infertility means a couple who are unable to conceive over the period of one year. It is due to absence or diminution of sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm.
Disorders of sperm
• Abnormal sperm grow
• Abnormal in shape
• Not able to move
• Decrease sperm count(Oligospermia)
• Not be made at all (Azoospermia)
• Varicocele:Itis the swelling of the veins that drain the testicle. It's the most common reversible problem of male infertility
• Infection: It is affected by sperm production or sperm health and able to block the passage of sperm
• Ejaculation problems: Premature ejaculation and Retrograde ejaculation, it occurs when the semen is forced back into the bladder
Certain medications are used to treat Hypertension, Digestivedisease, andDepression as well asChemotherapy drugs are associated with sperm production problems and Male Infertility.
• Hernia repairs
• Injury to the groin area
• History of STD's
• Exposure to poisonous chemicals
• Emotional stress
• Hormonal problem
• Exposure to radiation
• Urinary tract infections
• Use of alcohol, tobacco or other drugs
• Swollen veins in the scrotum
• Abnormally developed testicles
o Severe mumps infection after puberty
• Using alcohol, Smoking and tobacco
• Overheating the testicles
• Having experienced injury to the testicles
• Having a prior vasectomy or major abdominal and pelvic surgery
• Increase weight
• Certain past or present infections
• Previous history of undescended testicles
• Being a blood relative with a fertility disorder
• Certain medical conditions, including tumors and chronic illnesses, such as sickle cell disease
• Using certain illicit drugs
• Exposed to toxins and radiation
• Difficulty with ejaculation or small volumes of fluid ejaculated
• DecreasedSexual Desire or difficulty in maintaining an erection (Erectile Dysfunction)
• Development of breast (Gynecomastia)
• Reduced facial or body hair
• Respiratory infections
• Inability to smell
• Decrease sperm count
• Other signs of a chromosomal or hormonal problems
• Pain and swelling or a lump in the testicle area
An overall medical history, including sexual and general development, previous illnesses, medications and exposures etc.
A general medical examination to look for evidence of hormone problems or any medical illnesses. This examination should focus on the genital infections, blocked sperm tubules, and shrinkage of the testicles.
• Total amount semen - 2 milliliters is considered as normal. A decrease amount may indicate an issue with the seminal vesicles, blocked ducts or a prostate gland issue
• Sperm count -20 million to 300 million milliliter is considered in the normal range for sperm counts. Below 15 million is considered "poor".
• Morphology - The size and shape of the sperm affect the sperms ability to reach and fertilize an egg. 30% is considered as a good amount of sperm that are shaped "normal." And "strict" testing shows an even lower percentage as normal
• Motility - movement and number of active cells. Movement is rated from 0-4, with score over 3 is considered as good. The amount of active cells is rated in percentages from 1-100%, with 40% considered as the minimum.
A probe is inserted into your rectum. The health care provider check your structures of prostate such as the ejaculatory duct or seminal vesicles are poorly formed or blocked
The health care provider may check your hormones. A blood test measures the level of testosterone and other hormones like Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) is the pituitary hormone that tells the testicles to make sperm. High levels may mean your pituitary gland is trying to get the testicles to make sperm, but they won't
A small cut is made in the scrotum. It can be done in a clinic using, a needle through the numbed scrotal skin. In case of a small piece of tissue taken from each testicle and studied under a microscope. It helps to find the cause of infertility. And it can collect sperm for use in assisted reproduction
Treatment for Male Infertility based on the cause. If a specific reason for infertility is discovered, sometimes it is possible to treat. Varieties of treatment options are available and include hormonal therapy, surgery to correct blocked tubes, treatment of infections and also use ART treatment underlying medical conditions.
A Varicocele can alsobe treated surgically or an obstructed vas deferens repaired. Prior vasectomies can be reversed. In cases where no sperm are present in the ejaculate, sperm can often be retrieved directly from the testicles or epididymisusing sperm retrieval techniques.
Taking antibiotics will heal an infection of the reproductive tract, but doesn't always restore fertility. Treatments for sexual intercourse problems: Medication or counseling can help improve your fertility conditions such as Erectile Dysfunction or Premature Ejaculation.
Hormone treatments and medications
Hormone replacement or medications also can improve your hormone imbalance.
Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
The goal is to get the best quality and number of sperms. This treatment involves obtaining sperm through normal ejaculation, surgical extraction or from donor individuals, depending on your specific case and wishes. The sperm are then inserted into the female genital tract, or used to perform In Vitro Fertilization or Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection.
• Avoiding sexually transmitted diseases,illicit drugs,exposure of radiation,exposure to toxic substances,and also avoid heavy or frequent use of alcohol
• Maintaining good personal hygiene and health practices
• Wearing loose-fitting underwear
We at Sakth Fertility provide all under one roof. It serves as one of the best centers for assisted reproductive technology treatment in Udumalpet, Coimbatore and many infertile couples are benefitted with our fertility treatment and have a complete family. Sakth Fertility center has skilled specialists in infertility treatment, Pollution free environment, innovative financing programs, and patient friendly and provides best services to fulfil the patient's dream of having a baby.It has treated multiple number of male infertility in Udumalpet, Coimbatore, and Tamilnadu, India region.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.