Gynaecologist in Tamilnadu
Being a best fertility centre, it is needless to say that we also offer excellent Obstetric care services ranging from routine to high risk antenatal care. With a good back up from the Fetal medicine and Neonatology departments, we can assure a safe transit for your baby from the womb to the world outside, so that you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy, delivery and post delivery period.
The common Gynaecological problems we cater to include Adolescent Gynaec problems (PCOD, Irregular bleeding), Abnormal uterine bleeding, Ovarian cysts, Fibroid, Endometriosis, Pelvic infections, Prolapsed uterus, Urinary problems like Incontinence, Premenopausal & Menopausal complaints
• Diagnosis and confirmation of pregnancy
• Provide Antenatal care : Explain the details about
• Antenatal check up
• Antenatal exercise
• Antenatal diet
• Conduct normal delivery/assist normal delivery
• To diagnose and manage complicated pregnancies
• To perform Cesarean section when needed
• To diagnose Ectopic pregnancy and their management
• To provide Postnatal care: explain the details about following cares
• Postnatal exercise
• Postnatal diet
• Baby care
• Breast feeding techniques
• Advised to use Contraceptives(intra uterine devices) because of birth control, this is the concept of limiting the size of families by measures designed to prevent conception, controls reproduction
• Our Gynaecologists are specialized in diagnosing and treating the problems concerned with women's health
• The primary responsibility is to diagnose and treat various medical and surgical problems concerned with women's healt.
• Other diseases treated are bacterial and yeast infections, irregular and painful menstruation, painful sexual intercourse and other diseases related to Menopause which may require surgery
• Gynaecologists perform some specific surgical procedures related to Female reproductive organs.
The most common procedures are:
• To take out of surgical interventions following Miscarriages
• To treat abnormal bleeding and polyps
• To perform major surgery for Gynaecological cancers
• To perform minimal access surgery for problems including Endometriosis
• Tubal Ligation - it is the permanent form of birth control
• Hysterectomy - it is the permanent removal of the uterus
• Cone Biopsy - it is the moving of precancerous cells in the cervix identified during a pap test
• Oophorectomy - it is the removal of the ovaries
• Salpingectomy - it is the removal of the Fallopian Tubes
There are more subspecialty available,
• Gynaecological Oncology: this specialty focuses on the medical and surgical treatment of women with cancers of the reproductive system
• Female Pelvic medicine and Reconstructive surgery: this specialty focuses on the diagnosis and surgical treatment of women with urinary incontinence and prolapsed of the Pelvic organs
• Family planning: a Gynaecologic subspecialty offering training in contraception and pregnancy termination (abortion)
• Maternal-fetal medicine: that focuses on the medical and surgical management of high-risk pregnancies and surgery on the fetus with the goal of reducing morbidity and mortality
• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: this focuses on the biological causes and interventional treatment of infertility
• Pediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology: this to diagnose and treat under the Pediatric and Adolescent girls
• Menopausal and Geriatric Gynaecology: this is to diagnose and treat who all are at the age more than 45years and old age women's
Any women/girl can consult Obstetrician/Gynaecologist for routine health checkup/annual health check up/whenever if they have problem with their health.
Sakthi Fertility clinic provides World class Obstetrics and Gynaecological care at affordable price. We have experienced Obstetricians and Gynaecologists to provide round the clock service. We have conducted multiple Normal deliveries and multiple Cesarean section operations. We have treated multiple Gynaecological patients till date in Udumalpet, Coimbatore and Tamilnadu, India region.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.