Best time for Pregnancy
Right time to Get Pregnant
What is the right time to have intercourse? When to have sex to get Pregnant? Best day to have sex after menstruation to conceive? Get fertility counseling at Udumalpet, Pollachi, Coimbatore and Tamilnadu. Always it's better to have sex during 10th to 14th day after menstruation because fertile days in your menstrual cycle occurs around the time of ovulation; your ovaries release a matured egg for fertilization. So it helps to get Pregnant.
Ovulation is the name of the process that happens once in every menstrual cycle when the egg is released from the ovary. After release, the egg travels down the Fallopian Tube. This usually happens 12 to 16 days before your next period starts. After this process, the egg will be ready to be fertilized.
• Pregnancy is most technically possible only during the five days before ovulation through to the day of ovulation
• These 6 days are the 'Fertile Window' in a Woman's cycle. Even though the life span of an egg is only viable for 24 hours, your partner's sperm are able to survive and fertilize it for up to 5 days after intercourse, so any intercourse within 5 days of ovulation could result in conception
• If a woman has sex, 6 or more days before her ovulate, the chance to get Pregnant is virtually zero. If she has sex 5 days before she ovulates, her probability of pregnancy is about 10%
• The probability of pregnancy rises until the 2 day before and including the day of ovulation
• At the end of the 'Fertile Window', the probability of pregnancy declines rapidly and by 12-24 hours after she ovulates, a Woman is no longer able to get Pregnant during that cycle
• Women who are not aware of their 'Fertile Window' or when they ovulate, sexual intercourse is recommended every 2 to 3 days to help optimize their chance of conceiving
• Ovulation occurs about two weeks before the next expected period. So your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14
• Ovulation happens based on your menstrual cycle length and the most fertile days in the cycle varies
• If you have average menstrual cycle 28 days between periods, ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14
• If you have longer cycles, like a 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21
• If you have shorter cycles, like a 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7
Ovulation predictor tests
This test is excepted when you're ovulating. First you should Collect the urine sample, then the test strip dipped into the urine and it's like a pregnancy test. Then in this test detect the hormone LH in your urine. LH surges just before you ovulate, so when the test reads positive, this indicates your body is attempting to trigger the egg to be released from the ovary. When LH is surging, this is the best time to get Pregnant.
Basal Body Temperature charting (BBT)
Take your temperature in every morning before you get up in the morning. Your Basal Body Temperature is your body's temperature at complete rest. Your hormone levels are affecting your body temperature. Such as Progesterone hormones raises your body temperature. Progesterone increases after ovulation, so when your Basal Body Temperature raises and remains high for at least a few days, you know that you ovulated the day before the rise. If your cycle is regular, charting your waking temperature for a few cycles may help predict ovulation. By the time your BBT rises, ovulation has already occurred, and there's little time left to conceive; ideally, sperm are "waiting" in the Fallopian Tube when the egg is released.
Your vaginal discharge changes when you're approaching ovulation. It becomes stretchy and more mucus like a raw egg white and it is the time to fertile. This is called Fertile Mucus. Slight discomfort on one side of your belly (mittelschmerz) and this time you will feel more sexier.
Physical Signs of Ovulation
Physical signs of ovulation may vary for each woman, but may include light spotting, abdominal cramping, breast tenderness, and bloating.
We at Sakthi Fertility provide all under one roof. It serves as one of the best centers for Assisted Reproductive Technology treatment in Udumalpet, Coimbatore and many infertile couples are benefitted with our fertility treatment and have a complete family. Sakthi Fertility centre has skilled specialists in infertility treatment, Pollution free environment, innovative financing programs, and patient friendly and provides the best services to fulfil the patient's dream of having a baby. We have modern instruments with World class sterilizing standards, hence the chances of occurrence of infection is very minimal. Provides best counseling about pregnancy and provides the best treatment in Udumalpet, Pollachi, Coimbatore, and Tamilnadu, India.
For More Information: +91 96 26 200 600
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.