Your Guide to plan a visit to Sakthi Fertility for Infertility Treatment
Getting treated in a hospital away from your home and loved ones can sometimes turn out to be an experience which exhausts you to the core in terms of physical movement and emotional mindset. It also makes you worried about the procedures and the paperwork you need to take care of in case of being a medical tourist. We at Sakthi Fertility, take care of every aspect of the treatment starting from pre visit consult through telemedicine, your travel, your accommodation, counseling, treatments, post discharge doubts and care, etc with utmost precision. Hence we are well pioneered in catering services to patient from all over the world from Srilanka, Nepal, Maldives, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, United kingdom, USA and Germany.
You should keep in mind some basic steps which would guide you through the process of medical tourism and ensure a safe healing experience.
We aim to educate our patients to the maximum level about our hospital, doctors and range of services with the help of this website and our Sakthi Fertility youtube channel. We also wish to answer all your doubts regarding your choice of hospital and why should you choose Sakthi Fertility as your medical destination in India. Before taking a decision, take your own time, to study more about us and our services and facilities, so you can be assured that you receive what you are seeking. Certain tests will be repeated as per Sakthi Fertility policy, three months prior to the treatment, listed below.
(ii) Hepatitis B
(iii) Hepatitis C
(iv) One Semen Analysis
(v) Oestrogen, Progesterone, Prolactin, Luteinising Hormone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone
(vi) Ultrasound pelvis
(viii) Anti Mullerian Hormone
Within next 24 hours of the enquiry, an Online Consultation will be arranged with one of our experts. The patient is requested to share with the consulting doctor of Sakthi Fertility, the challenges faced and details of what treatment they would like to consult for or require medical or invasive help.
A duly filled enquiry form with basic problems and medical reports (recent photographs, X-rays, Ultrasound Scans, Pathological reports or a Summary of observations on them, as per the treatment/procedure requirements) as an attachment with the enquiry form.
We provide Online Consultation through
1. Our Sakthi Fertility Website portal
2. WhatsApp number 9626700900
3. Skype Teleconferencing: Sakthi Fertility
Sakthi Fertility provides you the maximum possible support and aims to answer all your queries in about 48 hours. Our response includes
1. Answers to all their initial queries
2. Cost estimate of the inclusive costs of the treatment
3. Details on stay, Visa, Travel, Accomodation, Currency Exchange and other support
4. A basic outline of the recuperation period for the selected treatment/procedure
5. Our doctors can also communicate to you directly if they wish to see more recent reports
• This Website provides you complete information about our hospital, doctors and range of services
• Please take time to view the facilities and successes for your specialization
• We understand that in order to plan your medical travel, you need to have a good estimate of the cost of treatment and duration of stay in India
• Our Health care centre will assist you with approximate estimate with the treatment plan and length of hospitalization required
• You will be required to share your medical history and recent reports for the initial assessment
• If you have your details in any standard Electronic Health Record System, you can share the same
• Our doctors will review your details and advice you on the treatment plans available in our hospital, their charges and a proposed stay at our hospital for your condition
• If this is the first time you are travelling abroad for medical purposes, make sure that you are well prepared and keep in mind the following things to ensure ease and convenience in your journey
• First of all, you should consult your doctor if you are fit to travel overseas in the current medical condition
• Inform your local doctor before-hand about your plans to be treated abroad, so that you can rest, assured about follow up treatment in your country
• Get proper information about the procedure, follow up care needed, and time required for recovery, physical therapy required etc. before planning to get treated abroad. Also keep in mind your expectations from the medical treatment and how successful a foreign location or hospital can be in fulfilling your expectations from a treatment or surgery
• You should carry certain documents always with you while travelling abroad and should make sure you have multiple copies of the same in addition to have your originals safe with you while you travel to another country
• You should not forget to carry your medical records which may include X-Ray's, MRI's, Health History, Photographs, Immunization records, Prescriptions and other Health records in addition to medical reports and medicines administered to you with your luggage
• You will need a passport and visa for you and your companion before leaving your country to travel overseas for medical treatment. Visa laws differ from country to country and get relevant information about visa before-hand to avoid any problems in foreign country
• You should also carry some local currency in addition to credit and debit cards, travelers' cheque to ensure ease of transacting in a foreign country
• One should also ensure that he/she has a valid proof of identity before leaving for a foreign country and should make sure it remains valid throughout his/her stay in a foreign land
We at Sakthi Fertility make sure that our patients and their loved ones do not suffer any trouble and make sure to organize one's stay in a hotel or guest house or service apartments as per his budget and convenience prior and post to one's treatment.
• After your arrival, you will be given some time to rest and overcome the jetlag. Our nurses and support staffs will assist you in all possible ways until you settle down in your ward
• Then you need to take some important documents like Appointment letter, Personal Identification proof, your previous Medical test reports, Insurance card, etc. after which you will be taken to your appointed doctor for your first consultation
• After a detailed check-up and assessment of your medical condition, you will be accompanied by your appointed co-coordinator to the ward • After several appointments and tests, the doctor will suggest you with what type of surgery or treatment is appropriate for you. This will be the most important phase of your visit
• We also have our nurses and support staffs to assist you in all possible ways you want. During your stay at our hospital, you can leverage access to phones, internet-connected computers, our local drug store, etc. We also have well-maintained canteen where you can have healthy food
• Depending on your health condition, when your doctor feels that you are ready to fly back to your home country, you will be discharged
• After that you can keep in touch with our doctors through phone in case you need any medical advice
• The International patient care center will also arrange for a handover to your local GP to update him regarding your treatment and required aftercare
We are here to answer any questions about your fertility treatment and we'll respond as soon as we can.